Bangor Area Staffing is recruiting a Warehouse Shipping/Receiving Lead for our manufacturing client. In this position you will be planning, organizing, and controlling the warehouses’ overall operational activities. The Lead is required to manage and supervise shipment loading/unloading, and transferring of inventory. This person is also responsible for the filing and management of documents related to warehouse activities, such as: Bills of Lading, food safety checks, etc.
Some of the Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plans all warehouse resources and activities in keeping with the company’s objectives and targets.
• Ensure that all safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the warehouses and inventories.
• Ensure that all food safety (SQF) requirements are met.
• Ensure accuracy of inventory by performing cycle counts per schedule.
• Assist in the management of inventory levels.
• Motivate associates and develop an effective and efficient team.
• Enable the development of staff by organizing and holding training sessions.
• Cleaning & maintaining the facility including daily walk-through/general housekeeping.
• Inspecting & documentation of training for on forklifts.
• Manage pallet inventory.
Skills and Specifications:
• Must have good leadership skills, communication skills and organized.
• Be able to motivate staff and have a full understanding with numbers and reports.
Education and Qualification:
• Management degree or equivalent 5+ years warehouse management experience to include forklift, shipping & receiving, inventory management experience.
- Valid Driver's License - Meet background check
Shift: Mon-Thur, 6 am-4 pm. OT during high volume. Contract to Permanent position.
To be considered for this Career Opportunity, please email your resume. Questions, call 207-217-6580.
$14.00 to $15.00 an hour