BASS is seeking candidates for two (2) openings for Legal Assistants for our Bangor client.
1. Experience in Litigation
2. Experience in Corporate/Commercial Real Estate
Some duties to include:
• preparing and typing legal documents and correspondence
• assisting multiple attorneys with all aspects of document preparation
• tracking and managing deadlines
• document organization and management
• communicating with clients, financial institutions, and other professionals
• assisting with corporate filings and registrations
• updating/maintaining minute books
Applicant must have strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated and responsive to multiple and changing priorities. Have a high attention to detail, possess excellent communication skills (oral and written), and work effectively alone or as a member of a team.
Experience working in the field (one of 2 practices) preferred yet other legal experience will be considered.
This is a full-time, 40-hour a week position that has an excellent benefit package when go permanent. Pay is based on experience.
Email your cover letter and resume to jobs@BangorAreaStaffing.com today for consideration for this great opportunity to Nettie Kilby, Branch Manager.