BASS is recruiting for a Warehouse Associate for our client, a electrical parts distributor. Great opportunity to work for a well established company. Hours: Mon-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
You will perform an array of functions as part of a two person team such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials; picking and packing to fill orders and arrange shipping/pick-up.
• Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
• Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area; prepare items for shipping
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
• Taking inventory
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Keep warehouse organized and work area clean at all times
You must have minimum of 1 year of previous warehouse experience
• Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
• Dependable and Reliable
• Data entry and computer skills may be required
Must be able to regularly required to use hands to handle and reach, regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs; frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, and kneel; occasionally required to sit and climb or balance; specific vision abilities required to read labels and packaged boxes with small printing.
HS diploma or equivalent, meet background requirements.
Email your information to jobs@BangorAreaStaffing.com today! This position will go permanent with benefits once evaluation period is met. $14.00 to $15.00 an hour based on experience.