Full-time, Monday through Friday, DIRECT HIRE! Position will entail:
• Implementing credit policy, monitoring and evaluating all applicable credit
• Will assist with reviewing compliance, policy and training/evaluating staff.
• Supports the company’s quality management programs by providing effective
customer service to internal and external customers.
• Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and performs any duty assigned to best serve the company.
Major Functional Responsibilities:
• Supervise associates including staffing, training, coaching, performance management
and problem resolution.
• Maintain accounts receivable payment levels; Analyze credit worthiness of
• Ensures prompt and orderly collection of Accounts Receivables
• Resolve collection problems.
• Solve complex problems and deal with a variety of credit situations.
• Monitor compliance with established credit terms. Maintain close monitoring of all
accounts and follow up on problem accounts weekly to assure payment agreements are
being met. Review clean-up of the Account Receivables Aging Report with Accounts
Receivable Supervisor. Review credit applications, checking references and
obtaining as much information on applicant as possible.
• Discuss all credit applicants with responsible sales rep. or department head,
monitor newly approved accounts, maintain monthly analysis report to advise on
Sunday coverage (alternating Sundays working from home) is required.
Full benefit package offered upon hire; up to $57K starting salary, DOE.
1 - 2 years of Commercial credit and/or collections experience within foodservice industry is ideal; Supervisory experience; HS Diploma or equivalent; Mature work ethic.
Pre-employment drug screening, including marijuana, is required.