BASS is seeking candidates for an experienced Legal Assistant position for our Bangor client. The type of work you will be doing is transactional, which includes real estate, municipal, land use, and some litigation.
Some duties to include:
• preparing and typing legal documents and correspondence
• assisting multiple attorneys with all aspects of document preparation
• tracking and managing deadlines
• document organization and management
• communicating with clients, financial institutions, and other professionals
• assisting with corporate filings and registrations
• updating/maintaining minute books
Applicant must have strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated and responsive to multiple and changing priorities. Have a high attention to detail, possess excellent communication skills (oral and written), and work effectively alone or as a member of a team.
Experience working in the Corporate/Commercial Real Estate field preferred yet other legal experience may be considered.
This is a full-time, 40-hour a week Contract to Hire position that has an excellent benefit package when go permanent. Pay is $16-$20, based on experience.
Email your cover letter and resume to jobs@BangorAreaStaffing.com today for consideration for this great opportunity to Nettie Kilby, Branch Manager.