Bangor Area Staffing is recruiting for an Estimator/Building Project Manager for our client, a locally owned restoration business. Applicants must have estimating experience in the building and/or carpentry fields. You will be in charge of estimating and managing property repair jobs.
This Direct Hire opening is an excellent career opportunity! The typical schedule is Monday thru Friday 7am-4pm, while being part of the team alternating the on-call schedule of nights and weekends for emergency projects. Excellent yearly salary of $41,500-$52,000, based on experience.
Qualified candidates must be able to:
• Prepare accurate job estimates and negotiate with potential clients.
• Meet company sales goals by building trust with clients and actively marketing for new leads.
• Build relationships to work closely with insurance companies and adjusters.
• Lead your project team to ensure work is completed on time and under budget.
• Accurately and promptly prepare and file documentation, including work-in-progress calculations and job cost reporting.
• Work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Provide an exceptional customer experience.
• An in-depth knowledge of the commercial/residential construction industry. Knowledge of restoration processes/procedures a plus.
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Familiarity with estimating software. Xactimate experience is preferred.
• Excellent math and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Great organizational skills.
Must have a valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
Must meet background check requirements.
HS Diploma or equivalent required.
To be considered, please email your resume to jobs@BangorAreaStaffing.com today!